BE Retreat 2020
Brave Enough Master Class Retreat: A Four-day Reset to Wellbeing & Authentic Living
More Information Coming Soon!
Date & Location: TBD
How does a relaxing girls weekend filled with awesome class instruction to gain clarity so we can live courageously sound?
Join Dr. Shillcutt and her good friend Laurie Baedke, speaker, author and executive coach (http://www.lauriebaedke.com) along with 30 other women for four amazing days to go inward. Well-being is an individual pursuit, a journey. We’re all unique. This retreat will allow you to relax, recharge and work on restoring your inner self. Dr. Shillcutt and Laurie will guide you step through 12 hours of life-changing curriculum focused on reflection and growth. Our objective is to gain CLARITY so that we can COURAGEOUSLY live and lead AUTHENTICALLY and INTENTIONALLY.
Afternoons will be poolside w your journal, shopping, resting, meeting in small groups, and restoring your soul.
This personal reset will include:
• 4-night stay in luxury homes
• Breakfasts and Lunch each day
• Welcome Dinner
• Thrive Night Dinner with Entertainment
• Snacks, Beverages and Cocktails stocked in each home
• 12 hours of life-changing classes taught by Dr. Sasha Shillcutt and Laurie Beadle
• Relaxation by Heated Pools
• Mini Makeover and Personal Photography Session prior to Thrive Dinner
• Mini Massages poolside (if you elect)
• Sunrise Yoga and meditation by Instruction
• Personal time to work on curriculum & restoring yourself
• Two evenings free to order in food or explore on own
Single, Private Room (16 available) = TBD
Double, Shared Room (12 available) = TBD (roommate requests will be granted first come first serve basis)
First come first serve for registration. Refunds minus a 300$ refund fee will be given prior to TBD. There will be no refunds after TBD for any reason (not for personal, health, weather-related or any other reason). Transfer of one’s paid registration will be allowed to be given to another woman up until TBD minus a $300 fee. It is up to the woman cancelling, not the event organizer, to find a replacement for a transfer.
No CME credit will be given. This is a self-discovery and development retreat for women.
Questions? Please email email@example.com