Sasha’s Spring Favorites
Spring is here! You don’t have to go out and drop a ton of money to recreate a fresh new look. Here are my favorite items that make me feel bright and hopeful. Thought I would share with you some items that you can mix and match and go a long way! You can swap this color scheme for any pastel color or even a bright jewel tone…you all know I am obsessed with blush pink!
1. A pastel clutch – Must have, this one is from Nordstrom’s
2. Metallic slip-ons – Great for on the go, with boyfriend jeans and a T
3. White tops – I am in love with white tops. White is so romantic!
4. Camo skinnies– Camo is so fun! I’m obsessed with it in all forms!
5. Neutral Moto – We all need it – with a dress, jeans, or a romper!
6. White skinnies – I promise you, try them. They work!
7. Tassel jewelry – It’s here. So cute! Trendy but oh so fun
8. Neutral strappy heels/wedges – A must. For shorts, sundresses, jeans
9. Long pendant necklace – This takes a simple white/gray T and says glam!
10. Tweed jacket/skirt – I’m feeling it