REVIVE: New Brave Enough Winter CME Retreat 2024
Dates: January 18-21, 2024
Garza Blanca, Cancun, Mexico
Introducing an all NEW Brave Enough Retreat, REVIVE. If you are in need of a DIFFERENT approach to your life, and require a major change, REVIVE is for you.
Join Dr. Sasha Shillcutt for an INCREDIBLE reset weekend: REVIVE at a beautifully-designed ocean-front resort in Cancun, Mexico. The retreat is held in a beautiful 5-star ALL-INCLUSIVE luxury hotel resort located on the white sandy beach of Costa Mujeres, where the land meets the Caribbean Sea.
REVIVE is for women physicians who are feeling that it’s time for change. It’s for the hard-working woman who knows it’s time to set radical boundaries, and LEVEL UP. It’s for the woman who is exhausted trying to meet everyone’s expectations and knows that she needs a major life RESET.
- Must-needed yearly reset for women in medicine.
- 12 hours of CME specifically for women in medicine
- Safe community for women in medicine to grow
- Strategies in how to prioritize self-care
- Gain a community of support with like-minded women
- Understanding how to implement work boundaries
- Learn how to create time for wellbeing & joy
- Gorgeous relaxing location, private, time for solitude and rest
This resort is designed with limited spots as it is ALL-INCLUSIVE, high-touch, and a luxury escape.Few spots remain so book NOW if you are thinking about it to assure your spot.
BE 2024 WOMEN'S CME CONFERENCE
September 27 - 30, 2024
Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa, Scottsdale, AZ
Deeper Topics - Accelerated Growth - Closer Connections.
Impactful sessions will be led by powerful speakers who will lead attendees on a deeper discovery of what specific strategies they need to thrive both in the workplace and at home.
Every session will include small group breakouts & specific discovery questions to prompt implementation of strategies discussed, and to foster close connection with other attendees. Think the magic of the BE conference meets the accelerated connection of a Brave Enough Retreat.
(But don't worry, favorites like the BE Gala will remain!)
GET READY TO THRIVE!
What you'll get:
- Attendees will be taught techniques to lessen burnout and improve leadership and communication skills, and the value of diversity and inclusion.
- Through expert Keynote lectures, breakout sessions, and written assignments geared toward women in medicine, attendees will be given instructional tools to amplify their careers while establishing healthy work-life integration
- Through novel educational techniques, this course will foster community growth, gender equity, and personal wellbeing.
If you are going to leave your family, your work commitments, and your life, my promise to you is that it is going to be well worth it. After the Brave Enough conference, you will go home a better version of you.
Come sit at our table, sister.
The world can be an isolating and tough place as professional women juggling all the things. NOTHING beats getting together in person and experiencing life-changing moments with other like-minded women.
Three and a half years ago, I was starting to realize I was burned out. I’m still trying to process the magic that happened during BE. The conference inspired me to start thinking about what I wanted to do with my career trajectory and to work on a passion project. My husband told me after the first conference: “I don’t know what happened this last weekend, but I see your light coming back. You need to go every year.
DR. KOMAL PATIL-SISODIA